Bitsie Tulloch wears our sliced ruby and white gold earrings and pave’ diamond double C cuff at the Golden Nymph Awards in Monte Carlo
Happy Summer Friends!
After a long winter, I am so excited that this time of year has arrived where we can shed some layers and enjoy longer days.
We have been traveling a great deal in an effort keep our pulse on new and upcoming trends, and one thing we’ve been seeing a lot of are beautiful blues in both the fashion and jewelry worlds. Blue happens to be my favorite color for gems, in particular when it comes to labradorite, sapphires and opals.
- The bohemian chic trend is here in a big way this year. These blue topaz, coated blue crystal, apatite & silver pyrite earrings set in 14k gold plate over sterling silver, would finish off any look perfectly. Gorgeous color, simple design with just enough whimsy for summer.
- These boulder opal & diamond earrings set in 14k gold are the perfect statement earrings to add to an all white summer look. They can be dressed up or down and are the perfect accessory to travel with. I consider these a wardrobe staple.
- The color of the opal in this ring is beyond stunning – it instantly reminds me of the ocean. It is an Australian boulder opal surrounded by champagne diamonds, set in sterling silver with rhodium and 18k gold.
- This sliced boulder opal necklace surrounded by sliced diamonds in 14k rose gold just says summer to me. Pair it with a t-shirt, jeans and these Victoria Beckham mirrored aviators and you have an effortlessly chic summertime look.
- These earrings are very special. They are single cut blue sapphire, diamond and ruby earrings set in sterling silver with rhodium and 14k gold. They are the finishing to touch to any special occasion.
Cheers to a beautiful summer!